Reasons for moving to Calgary
1. It is number one economic performer in Canada and is home to a wide range of industries, including energy, manufacturing, finance, transportation and technology.
2. Calgary is ranked as the best place for family living and has taken third place in Canada in cities prosperity rating.
3. There is no provincial sales tax, besides income tax structure is very competitive.
4. More than 500 parks and reserves provide perfect wildlife viewing opportunities as well as hiking and biking trails.
6. The province boasts more than 600 lakes for all water-sport lovers.
7. Real estate prices in Calgary are lower than in other big cities of Canada that is why the city has the highest percentage of homeownership.
8. It is a rat-free city.
9. Calgary is the youngest city in Canada (the average age of a resident is only 36 years old).
10. Residents of Calgary get the highest personal income per capita in Canada!